Dienstag, 17. September 2013

Some new stuff!

So it's been a while since I did something on here, that doesn't mean I wasn't creative.
It's been a year now and I will try to post as much now as I can, with new energy and less stress that I had the last times.

If I have new pictures? Well, sure I do. But most of them are unfinished.
The Special work I have now is a Fire Rodan Fanart I'm trying to do. And since I now decided to leave the detail I wanted out I can now go into colouring.
In some days you will see the mighty Fire Rodan on here. So far I will present you some other stuff I did. All is raw material and still in work.

#1
This one is a bit older, but so far there is only the colouring missing. Unfortunately I had to learn that drawing on parties is no good thing....

Anyways this pic has a history and I may present it to you, when I'm done with.















#2
Less professional, but I like it a lot!
This I will redo, hoping that this time I can make it look even more awesome this time.

As you already saw this is my Godzilla Fanart and I thought it was a cool idea to do.
Well, actually I'm scared of an computer work, hoping I won't destroy it anyway...

Let's see it in a later post when this is done!







#3
 This is an older sketch. real old, made back in school...
But I like the style and hope I can make it real good after I finished.

Since three years it is waiting to get ready but somehow I can't get any ideas for it so I have to hope I will find soon inspiration for this one....

#4

One of my best so far. I already had finished an PC version, but I want to make a ReWork on it. Somehow, the nower version is not mine anymore..

#5
Same here. I just overwork it, because it is really good and the PC work is not as awesome is this one...









#6
 Those three were meant to be some kind of designs for this blog.
I will try my best to make them good.


This one hier is called "the Assassine"
 This one here is a newer design I made. I will totally overwork it.

It is called "the Geek"
And last but not least the third one. Made in school and probably the oldest of the three.

I don't know when I will finish her, maybe tomorrow maybe next month... But def I will overwork this.

It is called "the Magical Girl"











Last but not least, Rodan!!


He needed most of the time...
Since one monthe I try to get a detail for it, but it won't come, so I guess I will leave this detail out.
Or I will maybe find?
Wish me luck!!


That's all from me now!
Stay tuned!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen